So, the release date of the March Boom Beach update is getting closer and more and more information about this update appears in the web. This time the devs informed us about changes that concern existing prototype defense weapons, prototype troops and pvt. Bullit. According to information published in Reddit (Boom Beach channel), the changes are next:
- Mark I – 5 days (previously 7 days)
- Mark II – 7 days (unchanged)
- Mark III – 9 days (previously 7 days)
Prototype Defenses will now run on a weekly cycle of six different Prototype Defenses at a time.
- firing rate reduced;
- hits before reload reduced from 40 to 30;
- reload time increased from 2 seconds to 2.5 seconds;
- projectile speed increased from 2400 to 3000.
Added training time of 24 minutes;
- increased firing rate;
- reduced reload time from 3.9 seconds to 1.2 seconds;
- increased amount of Critters (fired: 2 extra Critters fired per shot, per level);
- gunboat Energy cost reduced from 12 to 10;
- Energy Drink: duration reduced from 6s to 4s;
- Taunt: range reduced from 1200 to 600;
- damage reduced by 20%: lvl 1 680 to 544; lvl 2 748 to 598; lvl 3 823 to 658; lvl 4: 905 to 724, lvl 5 996 to 797, lvl 6 1095 to 876; lvl 7 1205 to 964; lvl 8 1325 to 1060;
Link to original post on Reddit is here.
So, let’s wait for the update and for the old enemy, which is coming 🙂